There is something mesmerizing about a lighthouse highlighted against the sea and sky. The rocky coastline of Nova Scotia is dotted with these traditional beacons of both light and warning —at once they say “welcome home” and “watch for rocks”. Either way, they are classic seaside protectors.
Included in the kit:
- two digital versions of pattern to fit 15cm and 17cm hoops
- digital instructions with stitch guide
- cotton fabric
- 15cm (6") OR 17cm (6 ¾” - 7") bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.