I have great admiration for the beautiful simplicity of Japanese design, and Hope Floats My Boat is my own playful interpretation and nod to the aesthetic. A red origami boat on a sashiko inspired sea, this modern design is all about texture and contrast. Created using only two very basic stitches, this pattern is great for beginners.
Included in the kit:
- two digital versions of pattern to fit 15cm and 17cm hoops
- digital instructions with stitch guide
- cotton fabric
- 15cm (6") OR 17cm (6 ¾” - 7") bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.