A Nova Scotian staple, lobsters are an abundant and DELICIOUS perk of living so close to cold waters. Did you know that there are blue, orange, and even rainbow coloured lobsters? Some mutations lead to bicolour lobsters just like the one in this pattern, making it appear "half-baked".
Included in the kit:
- two digital versions of pattern to fit 15cm and 17cm hoops
- digital instructions with stitch guide
- cotton fabric
- 15cm (6") OR 17cm (6 ¾” - 7") bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.