This strange looking whale is often referred to as the “unicorn of the sea”. Thankfully, the narwhal is not a creature of myth, but that doesn’t keep it from inspiring awe and wonder. Travel to arctic waters with this modern interpretation of one of nature’s most unusual creatures. Created using only basic stitches, this pattern is great for beginners.
Included in the kit:
- two digital versions of pattern to fit 15cm and 17cm hoops
- digital instructions with stitch guide
- cotton fabric
- 15cm (6") OR 17cm (6 ¾” - 7") bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.